Henry and I went down after school today - only to check on things but then Henry got his desk and chair out and started colouring so I did some weeding and checked on things in general.
There are quite a few runner beans now, and the peas are coming too. We both did some watering in the hope it would start Henry's tomato plant into making tomatoes !!
Dave came to introduce himself (he has a plot across the lane to us), and he had a chat and gave us a cauliflower he had grown, also he wanted us to have some Kale plants he had grown to plant in our allotment but we don't have the room which is disappointing. I am hoping we hear from the Council soon about the bit behind ours).
We picked 2 yellow courgettes and 2 strawberries and then came home !
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment