Tuesday, 2 September 2008

Monday 23rd June 2008

I picked Henry up from school on my bike and we cycled down to the allotment today. Having inspected the runner beans closely, I think they have blackfly, so I am going down tomorrow after school to spray them. The potatoes have the flowers forming on them which Henry was very excited about. And we have another 4 little courgettes on the green plant and one forming on the yellow plant.

We did quite a bit of weeding and replanted some peas in the gaps that were there from ones which didn't germinate or were eaten by mice.

I think as well, after looking closely at the butternut squash which we dind't think were doing anything there may be some kind of flowers forming ?!?! Will have to wait and see !

I'll try and take the camera if I remember tomorrow and get some more photos.

No comments: